Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well..

Okay let's get straight to the point. I'm not going to update the previous two entries till I feel like it. lol. It's really quite a pain.

And right now, I'm not feeling the best...so that could be the cause of my current pain.

My feet is aching. My stomach feels like SHIT and I haven't had enough SLEEEEEP..

But you know what, that's okay. Because that comes with the package when you're partying like a drunken wannabe dancer. I can't remember how many drinks I had, nor the amount of people I danced with. I can remember some of them easily, but others very very very vaguely. B u t MEH.

:D

Alright, if there are people who actually reads the "this Life of Mine" blog, then here's what happened. Last night (New Years Eve in Malaysia), the family and their friends gathered together in a rather big hall that consisted of 13 tables, balloons, party blowhorns from indonesia, a DJ table (which I was proudly helping on, till ... I started getting high) and .. food! Lots and lots of delicious food which my tummy sadly had no room for. :(

Time truly does fly when you're having FUN. What the hell's with that! lol. I swear the party started at 8pm, and from what felt like half an hour, it was already 11pm!
Whoaaa.

Freaky dude.

So yeah, I danced for quite a while after a couple of heavy whisky drinks. Nicholas and I managed to get high enough with a J.B before our bottle was swiftly drunked away by the people on our table.

Thank GAWD. lol.

But oh man oh man. I honestly can't remember much. Cept I danced and danced and dance. Also managed to dance with the girl I was eyeing for a couple of minutes. Woohoo.

Anyways. I believe the hangover is starting to kick in. And the muscles are starting to scream. And the blisters are starting to.. blisterise me. lol.

take care folks.

No comments: