Monday, December 15, 2008

-In between the erkness-

L.Z is asleep. She's gotten sick from drinking too much. lol. L.Z is quite the wonder, no doubt about that.
I've been awake since 10. Was entertained by L.Z's cousins. Ah they're amazing. Went out for a bit, and came back at 11. Got some yummy stuff to eat, and was soon again entertained by the cousins. They're quite quirky in a way, but then again, that's their charm. So carefree, talkative, imaginative and lively. We could learn a thing or two from children these days.

Had a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong talk with L.Z's grandfather. He was quite the knowledgeable man, he knew what he was talking about and I actually did learn a thing or two from him. If only my university had a lecturer like him.

After the talk, I was given permission to call him ... "Tata", a respectful term meaning "Grandfather". I felt quite honored and happy, being able to now confidently do so.

He left at 1 along with the kids, whom I were missing after 10 minutes, because L.Z was still in bed. There were many a times when I honestly just wanted to jump onto her bed and shout " WAAAAAKEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPP". But since i'm a nice guy and all. ... I'm giving her the sleep she needs.

Sure I've woken L.Z up a couple of times (not with a purpose) but she didn't seem to mind. I think. lol.

Tried to sleep. But couldn't.

My body wants to sleep, but this mind of mine tirelessly chattered the f away. So I just read a book instead.

OH THE JOY.

Went down for a bit, saw the lovely little boy sleeping in his pen. Talked to N.N, went up and decided to check on L.Z again.
Now I'm on her laptop, just typing away with my best quiet typing skills. N.N tried waking her up, to her failure as L.Z managed to mumble 'nonasldjsalkdjal'.

Just joking.

She mumbled..."in a while".


sigh.

No comments: