Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hmm..

Hmm...

It's been quite a few days since my last update. And I'm kinda lazy to write "Erk Part 2" for the moment. But what I am willing to write is what I'm feeling right now.

Right at this very second.

This feeling, this ... mixture of bittersweet understanding. It's not exactly haunting me ... more or less, it's just probably one of those fleeting things. A seasonal thing..

Yeah.. that's how it feels.

Today I woke up feeling alive, excited, tired, dazed. Different from my usually less energetic self. But hey, it's obviously a great feeling.
I've been waking up like this since the last sunday. Many things happened through the week which made my day, my night and changed my perspective about certain things in life.

I've done things which I never normally did, and those things I do not regret, in fact, I wish I could do it again.

I danced, I drank more then I normally do, I was in a speeding car trusting my life to my friend, I fell ... and ... I watched the Gladiator. lol.

I also watched Meet Joe Black. Holey moley man. It's so good. It was very strange though. But good. Very very good.

Even J.V would say... "Yes yes, vely good"

But back to what I was going to originally write.

I was thinking about love today. No I'm not being emo, nor am I being now. I'm just ... contemplating about it. Right now, honestly, when I think about love, I think that it's such a hassle.

If you already like a girl, it's like some sort of unwritten fact that there is a game involved. If you win, you get the girl. If you lose. You suffer. And if you're not sure what's going on, you'll go nowhere.

And that's probably the worst outcome out of the two.

Now this is where my bittersweet understanding comes in.

gAH. I'm too lazy to continue. I'll write tomorrow. Tata

No comments: