Monday, January 19, 2009

Unexpected things.

There are many things in this world that we expect to happen, and many things that we don't.

And when the things that we expect doesn't happen, we disappoint ourselves.

But what happens when we get something we don't expect?..

How do we react to that? Naturally, one would react with either one of the extreme reactions, they would be either really happy or really ... disappointed. (As would be the same outcome for what would happen if we get what we expected).

But it's an amazing feeling though. Getting what you've always wanted, but in an unexpected way. It's like .... finding an amazing treasure that you've always wanted and pursued for years, and in the end, it unexpectedly turns up to have been always right in front of you. It's ... truly intriguing and unexpected. But. It's fantastic.

And in a way, I thank God for making things work that way, because I can truly appreciate what I get through unexpected events.


Nikolai.