Tennis: Today I worked at the Australian Open. Woke up at 7. Did my things. Ate at 8. Mmmm avocado and half boiled eggs on toast.. Fell into a sleepy daze at 8.30 - 9. Was driven to the station, where I was 5 minutes early before the train! Suh-weet! Went into a sort of a sleepy daze again, and time flew rather quickly. Walked to the stadium. Changed clothes, etc. Then. Then. THEN I WAS STUCK WAITING ON A BENCH FOR 1 HOUR. GAH. lol. Was given the shittiest directions to my outlet and due to that I was wandering around aimlessly whilst being burnt alive and possibly turning into an African. (no offense!) Found my bloody outlet after 20 minutes. Then was chucked to the outlet opposite cos I was good with my beer handling. Then worked with a tall dude called Nicky and we did pretty well as a team. Hoorah!. Lol, I made some rather disappointing mistakes whilst on the cashier, due to me just randomly forgetting people's orders as soon as they paid for their drinks.... How embarassing. Ah well. They laughed about it, so it was aalllllllll good. Within a few hours in the hot tent I worked at, I was relieved of my registering duties and was promoted to awesome fridge stocking duties. Which felt like HEAVEN due to me having to keep returning to the fridge to pick up the drinks. Yaaaayy.
Beer: Seeing to much of beer can really affect a man's mind. Mind especially. During work, each cup of Heineken beer I poured made me even more thirstier throughout work. At the end of my shift, I swear I was just a tad bit intoxicated. Lol. Well not really.
Sleep: Sleep. is. AWESOME. I so needed some today. And I think I will for the next few days after worrrrrrrrk.
Thirsty: I've been rather parched since after work. Drinking as much water as I can but it's not really helping.
I'm kinda happy that I finished work a bit early today, because I got to get my sleep. And I get to talk to ... friends late at night tonight :).
Take it easy guys,
Nikolai
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DOT
Post a Comment