Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The First Entry.

Hello, dear readers.

Thanks for taking this time of yours to read my blog, which I have been meaning to create for quite a while now.
I have created this blog with the intention of starting off what I have stopped doing 4 years ago ... which is writing the small events of my life, my thoughts of the world, my point of views and whatever else I deem interesting enough to be read.
Hopefully, this blog will be a success.

Mind you, I won't be taking pictures of many things and posting it up on this blog. I'm not really that kind of person. But if I were to do so, I assure you, it will consist of FOOD. Oh how I love food.

Now, I shall be off, but be sure to look out for my next entry.

Yours truly,
Nikolai.

No comments: